25 Great Blog Posting Ideas
Posted by: Jennifer Woodard | on June 1, 2012
Marketing data from Hubspot show that businesses are using blogs to gain new customers. The difference in a business ability to gain additional customers with their blog is weighed heavenly on how often the business adds posts to their blogs.
100% of the businesses, who post to their blog several times a day, acquired new customers with their blogs.
90% of the businesses who blog every day acquired new customers with their blogs.
69% of the businesses who post 2-3 times a week, acquired new customers with their blogs and 58% of the businesses who blogged weekly acquired new customers with their blogs.
The difficulty comes in consistently creating new blogging ideas.
25 Blogging Ideas that you can use to help increase posting frequency.
1. News – The latest news in your industry
2. Reviews: On books or products pertaining to your market
3. Predict industry trends
4. Write about the historical changes in your industry
5. Define terms that people new to your industry may not understand
6. Tips on topics of interest to your readers
7. Write about industry conferences, trade shows, workshops and seminars attended
8. Interview successful people in your industry
9. Answer readers questions
10. Create a survey or contest
11. Publish of list of must read blogs in your industry
12. Allow other bloggers to guest post on your blog
13. Write a frequently asked questions post
14. Update old post and republish with new content
15. Write a post with the best posts in your industry over the last week, with links to the original post
16. Do a weekly roundup of posts on your blog at the end of the week
17. Write a beginner’s guide for your industry or series of posts
18. Get personal and write about yourself or someone in your business
19. Write about a charity that you support or an event that you sponsored
20. Write about a great new restaurant or play you attended
21. Write about changes in your city that will affect your local readers
22. Write about free events that are happening in your local area
23. Write a post about a client event that you hosted, like a wine tasting
24. Write about a local networking event you attended
25. Write something lighthearted and entertaining that will show a more upbeat side to your personality
I am sure that you can think of many other creative ideas to keep your content fresh for your readers.
What posting ideas can you suggest for readers that have worked for you?
Are you gaining new customers with your blog?
What I want you to do next:
Leave a comment on my Blog, like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, join my LinkedIn group Marketing and PR for the Financial Services Industry and sign up for my NEWSLETTER
- Your Social Media Strategy: Blog Topics, Coming Up with Ideas When it comes to blogging, finding topics to write about...